.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Dindigul, Tamilnadu, India

Imperfect man in imperfect world.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Anne Frank Story - I

I saw one book was lying in my office untouched, I just started to read the book. The book name is Diary of Young Girl -Anne Frank story.

A girls memoirs during WW II. Jewish girl hiding in the business building along with her family, writes the Her diary..

Girl was ultimately sent to Concentration camp. so this diary was unfinished. I think its one of the master piece,which is unfinished.

Father of the girl published the diary.

I am not going to read the book completely.

"Sad stories always makes me cry "

will continue in the next blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great choice of book Akilan! Waiting for your next post. . . .

Monday, March 12, 2007 8:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home